Sunday, May 25, 2014

Who am I?


Knowing who I am and where am I heading for isn’t a tough decision for oneself. You simply have to mark your actions as your actions are the main way through which you can head forward or step behind. Now, according to my actions, the question” who am I?” seems so simple because my present world is filled with studies and experiments of journalism which is a kind of my good actions, mainly due to the works I do related to journalists and obviously the media. In short I am a photojournalist in making but I am not on a right track though, so I am trying to follow the tracks each and every day of my life. On the other hand what the hell am I doing here? The answer that directly comes to mind is, my faith. My faith has brought me here just because I am supposed to be one of the journalists I guess. So, I too fully support it because that is what I am really interested in. Nevertheless, all these aspirations and that dream of becoming a photojournalist are my north star.  Once I grasp it, I will handle it in a such a way that, I won’t have a time to cry over a spilt milk, meaning I will make sure I won’t regret for my decision and of course  my north star.



Dorji wangchuk

Dzongkha media

2nd semester

No comments:

Post a Comment